Our Duraflex Fulcrum & Hinge Restoration includes the following as recommended by the manufacturer:
• Remove and inspect diving board for any structural issues
• Disassemble existing Duraflex fulcrum.
• Remove excess grease and degrease slide tracks.
• Rebuild fulcrum assembly, replacing all 23 parts.
• Calibrate fulcrum to Duraflex specs.
• Grease and lubricate fulcrum assembly.
• Disassemble both hinges and rebuild, replacing all 14 parts.
• Oil hinge assembly and align board on stand.
• Provide instruction on proper care and maintenance schedule to keep equipment operating
to competition standards.
• Provide a hard copy of maintenance schedule for your reference
• Provide free phone support and offsite troubleshooting after all service work.
Additional Services Available:
• Diving Stand Removal & Installation
• Re Alignment of Improper Installations
• If you have a Problem "We Fix Problems"
Maintenance & Repairs Duraflex Equipment
New & Reconditioned
Installations lick here to add text.